Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday's Treasures

Share your crafty ideas!

I'm starting something new this week.
Lately, I've been finding some amazing blog owners (you'll find their links all over my blog!) who will, once a week, allow you to link to something crafty you've made or a cool idea you want to share.

How fun! I love that idea!

So how does it work? It's so easy!

Guidelines:

1. Click the "CLICK HERE" link below to add a permalink to your crafty project, idea and tutorial post - not your main blog. You can enter as many links as you'd like. However, NO links to Etsy or Ebay stores please!

2. Copy the HTML code for my feature button, and then add it to the
post or on your blog to spread the fun.

TREASURESFORTOTS


3. Don't forget to show a little love by leaving a comment too!


What a cool way to share tons of ideas and crafts across the Blogoshere and good way to promote your blog too!

The link will close first thing Saturday, so get your link posted soon!
All the links that get posted before the deadline will stay up indefinitely so you can always stop by to find them again!

Tell me truthfully, is it a lame name or what? Thursday's Treasures? Catchy - or not?
Hmm...
I think I want to do this every Thursday!
If you link back to this Thursday's Treasures on your post, I may feature it on the next Thursday's Treasures!




Happy Holidays!

StumbleUpon.com

7 comments:

Katie said...

Love the idea! I just posted :) I have a few more things up my sleeve I'm working on for my nieces for Christmas that I can post later too :)

Mama Lusco said...

Great ideas! Thanks for hosting. I'm always looking for fun projects. Hopefully I'll come up with something to share one of these weeks, but I'm still trying to finish the Christmas gifts :) Merry Christmas!

Very Shannon said...

Thanks for the great post idea! I linked a few tutorials and hope to have a few new ones on the go in the new year! Happy Holidays!

Cole's Corner said...

I LOVE this idea! I have already snooped so many of your 'treasures' and others in your sidebar.

I'll try to think of something... but I'm really not that crafty. I just use other peoples ideas and patterns to create.

thank you so much!
Great idea... and I like the name, not lame at all!

Elder Esplin said...

Hey, fun! Thanks for coming over and leaving such a nice comment on my stocking holders. I'm so glad people like them as much as I do. I'm posting another idea right now. Thanks again!
=Jennie @ "Cinnaberry Suite"

Valiant V said...

Am I too late to post a crafty idea? Its christmas themed. 8)

http://valiantv.blogspot.com/2009/12/holiday-tutorial-edible-ornaments.html

Nishant said...

Thanks for the great post idea!

Work from home India

Related Posts with Thumbnails