Wednesday, July 15, 2009

POM


What is POM? It's 100% pure pomegranate juice! I've been seeing this stuff in the juice section for a while now, but never tried it. I finally got a bottle of it a few days ago. BTW, I love the shape of this bottle - it really catches your eye! Anyway, POM is kinda tart, but not overpoweringly so, I think it tastes good - just remember to shake shake shake the bottle before you drink!


Pomegranate juice is supposed to have all kinds of health benefits too. And it has the highest levels of antioxidants than any other juice - even more than red wine!


You can find some excellent pomegranate recipes online, even yummy alcoholic recipes. I don't drink very often, but I think I'd like to try Oprah's favorite Pomegranate Martini!

Enjoy!

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You've convinced me to try it! I could probably mix some in with Sienna's apple juice too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails