Saturday, August 22, 2009

Onesie for Baby Khloe!

A few days ago, I found out Sagan's baby shower was actually this week and not next week! I thought I'd have a whole week to do baby clothes - I was planning to blog about it too!

I've been rushing to get a few things done (like the diaper cake) - and since I'm the slowest sewer in the world, I need lots of time to do one outfit! Especially if it's something I've never done before - like this onesie.

I finally finished one for Sagan's shower, but I wanted to do the entire pack (5 onesies)! Oh well. I still have until October before Khloe arrives!

Here's the onesie I finished up tonight (morning!). The images aren't the greatest - I'm very tired! My pictures always come out so dark indoors - I don't get it! Guess I've got to study some more to learn how to fix that problem!



I used the Ruffle Butt Onesie Tutorial by UCreate.
I crocheted the sweet dainty flowers following a pattern by Lily Knitting over at Etsy.
I used the Magic Adjustable Ring tutorial to start the flower. The MAR is the best thing since slice bread!
To get my "k", I found the font I liked best (Impress BT) in Word, sized it to "500", printed it out and then used it as my template. Worked like a charm!

I love how it turned out! Aren't babies cuter when they have ruffles on their butts?!


Don't forget to enter to win my BOY Bento Box Set GIVEAWAY and GIRL Bento Box Set GIVEAWAY before it's too late!


Have fun!

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love!!!!!

Ashley said...

So cute! I may try to crochet today ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails