Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fun Wormy Kid Food!

I found this cool idea for "Spaghetti Dogs" from Plum Pudding. It's fun to make and fun to eat! Your kids will love 'em!

You'll need
:
Thin S'ghetti Noodles
Weenies
Sauce {
optional}
Kids!
Cut up your weenies (I cut 'em in fourths), then push the dry s'ghetti through the pieces.
Serenity & Kelsey had lots fun making 'em!


See?


Slowly put them in your pot to boil.
Wait until the noddles get a little soft so you can push 'em down, then add some more!


All done! Isn't it neat?
Your kids will think so!


Serve to your little stinkers with or without sauce!
I used
RagĂș's Six Cheese Sauce.

Have fun!

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

oh my word....that is so funny. I will have to try this for sure. thanks for sharing.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

i remember this from a different blog. I was going to do it, but never did. Lunch - tomorrow!!!! The kids will love it and I will be so happy because they will eat it ALL. Thanks! Due to Ashley, I have a "featured" button on my blog now. Grab it for the skirt I posted from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails