Friday, August 28, 2009

kil.sook Art Illustrations


I can't remember on whose blog I first spied this darling artwork (sorry!), but I instantly wanted it! What attracted me the in the beginning was the dress the little girl (Zari) is wearing... do you recognize it? It was inspired from the dresses by courtneycourtney! How neat! And doesn't Zari look like Serenity?! Utterly adorable art! Well of course I had to order a print!

The artist, Kim Haller, drew this adorable little girl using a "micron pen, and colorized through combinations of prisma color pencil, gelly roll pens, color markers, watercolor pencils, and computer graphics".

I love the rest of her whimsical work too. Probably one of my favorites is her BFF print series set, but it's so hard to pick an absolute favorite since all of her work is so beautiful!

Go have a look at Kim's sweet and imaginative art illustrations over at kil.sook on Etsy today! I'm sure you'll have an equally hard time trying to pick a favorite!

Have fun!

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails