Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009


Serenity and I had a great time at The Pumpkin Patch in Thibodaux. It was held at the First United Methodist Church. They hold it every year, but I just learned about it yesterday from my Mother-in-Law!

I only found out about all the details today so we were late getting there, but Serenity still had lots of playtime and fun!

Next year we'll get there earlier!

There was face painting:




Pumpkin painting:


Tattoos and a water gun game:


Plinko and duck fishing:


And posing for Mommy in her courtneycourtney hoodie dress!



It was a good day!

Happy Halloween!!

POST-IT-NOTE: Serenity is wearing a "Fairy Catcher" necklace (modeled after these fun Bug Catcher necklaces) that Bethany made for her and inside is a tiny fairy I made! I'm thinking about selling them in my Etsy store soon. Serenity also has on a pair of squeaky shoes I found on Ebay. She had so much FUN making those shoes squeak! But sometimes she walked on her toes so they wouldn't squeak! She's such a Silly Stinker! Everywhere we went today, people smiled and told me how adorable she looked!

Have fun!!!

StumbleUpon.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll. Looks like a fabulous fall day :-)

Cole's Corner said...

She is just too darn cute.

BJ_Mama said...

HOW FUN! Just found you via Ucreate....Serenity is ADORABLE! Great BLOG!

Related Posts with Thumbnails