Monday, October 19, 2009

My Little Tink!

It looks like Serenity is holding a ball of sunlight!


When Serenity told me she wanted to be Tinkerbell for Halloween, I started looking at costumes on Etsy, Ebay, Amazon, Target and Wal-Mart.

But when I came across the darling Tink outfit she's wearing the picture above, I just had to get it!

It's from Lady Mantis Boutique over at Etsy. She did an awesome job and I'm completely satisfied with her gorgeous detailed work! It may be hard to notice in the picture, but the material is very glittery and shimmery and has bells sewn on some of the points - it's the exact kind of dress a fairy like Tinkerbell would want to wear! My little Tink certainly couldn't wait to wear it!

Lady Mantis Boutique has beautiful flower dresses, fairy dresses, skirts, sea turtle backpacks, a toddler peacock costume, custom-make Bridesmaid's dresses, and more! Go have a look at her store today!

She's an excellent seller. Her work is expertly and beautifully done!

Serenity's wings came from Two Too Crafty. I needed a pair of white wings and they were
very helpful and did a custom order for me. Shipping was super fast!

Serenity's shoes came from Ebay. They run very small. Her normal shoe size is a 6, these shoes are 7/8 and they are almost too small! But they are adorable and look just like the real Tink's shoes!





POST-IT-NOTE: Check out this easy and darling DIY Tinkerbell costume over at Make It and Love It - how awesome is that step-by-step picture tutorial!!

Make It and Love It has done it again! Dress your little boy in the cutest DIY Peter Pan costume! Go check out her easy step-by-step picture tutorial to learn how!

I just love blogging and sharing ideas!!

Happy Halloween!

Have fun!

StumbleUpon.com

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Seriously??? That is the cutest thing ever. Most tink costumes are so itchy and tacky looking. This one is great! I was going to try to make Sienna a comfortable "tink" dress out of t-shirt material but I think she is going to get the hand-me-down koala from her cousin ;) Maybe I can dye the flower girl dress I am working on GREEN when my sister's wedding is over.

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

Oh man, I just spent a bazillion hours using a Simplicity pattern for a tink costume for my 2-year-old. This one is WAY cuter- I love the petals around the neck! That is a great touch. She is so cute!

Cole's Corner said...

Beautiful! I love it.

Katie said...

Oh my gosh that is the CUTEST Tink costume I'm ever seen! I wish it was in my budget right now because Mia would love it. She was tink a few years ago. She talked me into buying her a Cinderella dress from Costco just to find that it was too itchy when we got it home to try on! Still not sure what she'll agree to wear on the night of Halloween ;-)

Beads, Braids & Beyond said...

Oh wow! That is ADORABLE!!!

Kory said...

I just saw that you linked to my store! You rock momma, thanks so much! Your blog is amazing BTW, I'm loving it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails