Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Felt Agnolotti Pasta


This is the first felt food I've made. I picked something pretty easy to do for my first time - Agnolotti (filled crescent-shaped) pasta like Haba's Ravioli Tin Biofino!

Supplies:
yellow felt
yellow thread
stuffing
something round to trace (I used a Magic Sizing can)
pinking shears
erasable fabric pen


Trace it:

Pink it:

Stuff it:

Pin it:

Sew it:

Cook it:

This project took about 20 minutes.
You could squirt it with water to get the blue markings off, but I didn't do that since I figured it'd just wear off.
One piece of craft felt produced ten Agnolotti.

The next felt food I want to try is even easier than this one! It's Felt Farfalle Pasta from One Inch World. It looks just like Haba's Biofino Store Farfalle Noodles! One Inch World has other wonderful felt food tutorials (right-hand sidebar) that you definitely should check out and
try! She makes it look so easy and realistic, it inspired me to make felt food too!

POST-IT-NOTE: Ever wondered what all those different pasta shapes are called? Check out this neat site!

POST-IT-NOTE 2: I would like give a HUGE thank you to One Pretty Thing and (I hope I've got this right) Que cache ma Boite รก Belette? and Dollar Store Crafts and Ohdeedoh for linking this post!




Have fun!




StumbleUpon.com

14 comments:

Live, Love, Craft said...

I love it! I've been wanting to make some felt food for my daughter but have been scared away! Thanks for giving me something simple to start with!

Ashley said...

I love this! I give Sienna REALY pasta for her kitchen and it ends up getting broken and makes a complete mess!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the tute. I'm making a basket of felt food for my little one for Christmas and this is perfect to add to it.

Katie said...

OK, I'm obsessed with felt food! I've made chocolate chip cookies (which are sooo easy) a few pop tarts, and now bowtie pasta :) I'm in the process of making different types of sugar cookies. I also just saw these cute little felt tea bags that someone made on etsy that are darling! I think I'll try them. Its the perfect project to work on at night while watching TV!

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Cute! I'll link to this soon from Dollar store Crafts!

stef et sa belette said...

many thanks ! I just wrote a post on my blog with pictures.
Sincerely

I'm so sorry my english is so bad ! I'm a French woman !

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

I just made some of these as well and put them up on here: http://helpinglittlehands.blogspot.com/2009/01/felt-agnolotti-pasta-twelve-days-after.html

glor said...

These are adorable and much fun for the little ones.

Tiffany said...

So adorable. Love these! I really want to try some felt food. Thanks for the inspiration!

ch said...

This is so cute and much less calories than the real thing! I could see this becoming addicting! A felt food fight!!:)(easy clean-up)

Andy Porter said...

I like it! The ridges make it look very realistic! How fun.

Andy
Poppies at Play

Molly Anne said...

Those are darling! I tried some felt cookies for my friend's little girl this year and I'd love to make her other foods. Off to check out what else you've made.

earn money at home said...

These are so cute, what a neat idea. I would love to make little cookies or chocolate candy bars as well. Thanks for sharing this and the pictures are sooooo helpful.

Heidi@OneCreativeMommy.com said...

Thanks for this fantastic tutorial! I'd love for you to link this (and any other felt projects you'd like to share) up at my Felt Food Roundup on OneCreativeMommy.com. I hope to see you there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails