Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Courtney Inspired!

Here's a few more pictures of my Darling Stinker posing sweet for Mommy in her dresses by courtneycourtney! I'm having so much fun taking pictures of Serenity wearing her funky little dresses. I'm learning all kinds of new stuff about my camera and how to get pictures that are memorable and striking!











My most favorite Photoshop actions are still the Pioneer Woman Actions Sets. I love them! I use them for every photo - you just can't beat free! Ree has recently updated them too - awesome! I've told you about Ree's blog, The Pioneer Woman, right? It's one of the best blogs I've ever read, I can read it for hours - and I'm not the only one who thinks so. Ree was recently featured in The Los Angles Times - go read the article. Do you know she has a cookbook too? The Pioneer Woman Cooks is available for pre-order over at Amazon.com. I ordered my copy today!

Have fun!

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails