Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cupcake Cones

Kelsey spent a night with us last night, and I wanted to make something special for her. So at 12:00 in the AM, my sweet husband went to the grocery store and bought stuff to make...

Cupcake Cones!

How neat! Kelsey certainly thought so! Serenity thought so too until she realized it
wasn't really ice cream.

Look at the smiles on both of their faces!
Kelsey's face is blurred so I changed positions.



First Serenity tried to lick it.
Kelsey just dug in like she was starving!



Then Serenity looked at the cone with a "what the...?" expression.
Kelsey was still chowing down.



So Serenity tried again. This time she took a big bite.
Kelsey is wondering if Serenity is going to eat it or give it to
her!


Serenity was
not pleased. She's got a sad/mad look on her face that says, "this is so not what I ordered!"
Kelsey, on the other hand, is trying to toss back that cone in less than a minute!



Serenity didn't eat another bite. She abandoned her cone and told Terry, "All done Daddy!"

Kelsey ate another one - just like the one Serenity didn't finish! I'm glad
Kelsey liked them!

I had one with butter cream frosting... mmmm good! I liked them too! I think I'm gonna make some of these for Serenity's 3rd birthday party - even if
she won't touch a single one!

Have fun!

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

Ashley said...

LOL! Those pics are priceless!

Cole's Corner said...

Adorable pictures... now, where's the recipe. I've been dying to know how to make those!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails