Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Got The Sunshire Award!



I'm like to give a BIG thank you to Get Your Craft On for giving me the Sunshine Award!
What a cool way to show your love for your most favorite blogs!

The rules for accepting this award are:

* Put the logo on your blog.
* Pass the award on to 10 bloggers (but I'm listing 12).
* Link the nominees within your post.
* Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Here's my list of blogs I love visiting almost every day!
I'd like to pass the Sunshine award on to them for making my world sunny!

{1} ZooBugBaby
{2} courtneycourtney
{3} Mia Bella
{4} Mommysteffen's Blog
{5} MiaMoo Designs
{6} Fireflies and Jellybeans
{7} Home Sweet Home
{8} Helping Little Hands
{9} 5 Orange Potatoes
{10} Bobbityboo
{11} Cole's Corner and Creations
{12} I am only 1 Woman

Have fun!

StumbleUpon.com

9 comments:

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Hey, thanks, Angie! We're about to go out of town, but I'll get a post up about it soon. Have a good weekend!

Katie said...

Thanks Angie! I feel the same way about your blog :) WIsh I could give you the sunshine award as well. I'll do my post tomorrow :) Oh, I also updated my photography blog!

Bobbi said...

Thanks Angie....what a sweetie! I could use a little sunshine about right now! :)

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

Thanks so much! This totally made my day! : )

Kim said...

Thanks for the cool post:-) Back at you lady! :-) Hg that sweetie for us... Kim and Brianna

Brandy said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! It's so cool to be ranked as a favorite on someone's blog list! And by a blog that I love to browse! Such an honor.

Cole's Corner said...

Oh gosh! .... blush.... thank you so much. How sweet!
I love your blog, too!
:)

5orangepotatoes said...

Congrats to you and well deserved! Thanks so much Angie for passing it along to me. Means a lot!
lisa

avisiontoremember said...

Thank you so much for the award. I have hardly been on my computer the last couple of days because I was decorating a wedding.

Thanks again and I love your blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails