Friday, January 22, 2010

And the ZozoBugBaby WINNER is...


Carleen!!

Congratulations!

I just sent you an email!

Please make sure to contact Julie with your mailing address so she can ship out your beautiful new ZozoBugBaby outfit!

I'd love to see pictures of your little Raina wearing her new outfit too!

A HUGE thank you to everyone who participated!


Please stay tuned to my Felt Valentine Day Cookies (and the cute little take-out box!)
GIVEAWAY tomorrow celebrating over 300 Treasures for Tots followers!!


Have fun!

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

Carleen said...

Wow...this is the first time that I won something. Thank you so much. I can't wait to see it on Raina. I defiantly send you a pic of her wearing it. Thank you.

Angie - treasuresfortots@gmail.com said...

You're welcome! I'm so glad you won Carleen! I'd love to see pictures of pretty Raina wearing her new ZozoBugBaby outfit!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails