Friday, November 6, 2009

Princess Wands!



Tonight Bethany came over to help me make
these cute Princess wands for Serenity's birthday
party next weekend!


I used Sweet 'n Sassy Girls' tutorial: How to Make a Tulle Wand.
The tute was very easy to understand and follow.

I had to the get hang of the glue gun for this project - too much
hot glue and it won't hold the wooden dowel.
I had to learn that the hard way!


It took me a little bit to get the hang of it, but by the third wand
I was finishing them pretty fast.


I found the vase ($2) and pretty Princess-colored diamonds ($3) at Wal-Mart.
I bought two vases. I'll probably put four wands in each vase and put
them on the table as decoration.

Serenity loved the wands!
I guess that's the true test, right?!


Have fun!

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails