Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

My hubby is still in Brazil for another month - no flowers this year.  

But when he gets home, he'll have a whole month of no work to spend with us.
That does help to make up for the long time he's away! 

At least I get to spend the entire day with the other very special person in my life.

Serenity was so surprised and excited to see this waiting for her today!



Oh and this is the delicious breakfast I cooked for my Darling Stinker this morning!
Orange rolls in the waffle iron!



Super easy and super fast to cook!!
Who knew?
I won't ever cook them any other way now!
I found out about them on Pinterest - you can find the pin HERE.

Hope you and yours has a wonderful day too!

Have Fun!

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

Ann said...

Just like to say tried your crochet butterfly pattern and its just what I've been looking for! Thanks so much for the pattern.

Related Posts with Thumbnails