Thursday, October 6, 2011

Trick or Treat Bling!

Serenity is wearing a pretty sparkly Halloween shirt from Paperlili!

You'll find a large selection of tees, leggings, and headbands full of awesome bling on their website.

Check out the bling for Boys and Moms too!

Don't forget to fan Paperlili's Facebook page and check out their blog!


I crocheted Serenity's little fascinator to match this outfit.

If you'd like my FREE Mini Top Hat crochet pattern, click HERE!

I bought Serenity's skirt from Crazy 8 a couple of years ago.
If you want to learn how to make a similar one, check out my tutorial!


Have fun!


Mini Mod

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Your little girl is SUCH the model!!! Please tell me Lil' J will still be like this when she's bigger!!

Love these pics and that BLING!

Thanks again for linking up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails