Friday, December 4, 2009

Princess Tiana Bracelet


I made these Princess Tiana bracelets for Serenity and her BFF, Cobee Lynn today.
Once upon a time, I used to make children's bracelets, but I stopped because I wasn't selling all that many - there is so much competition out there!
{sigh}
Anyways, it's been a few years since I've made one, but I'm really satisfied with how these turned out.

Time to make more?
Hmmm...

Aren't the Princess Tiana beads and the little frogs the sweetest?! I custom ordered them from threemoonbabies over at Etsy.
Marjorie is an awesome artist and this is the second order I've made with her - and I plan to make more!
My first order was this pretty castle switch plate for Serenity's room.


I also custom ordered a pretty Saints cheerleader bead with my Princess Tiana order too.
You can see a picture of it on threemoonbabies Flickr photostream here.
I plan to make another bracelet for Serenity with it.
While you're at Flickr, check out Marjorie's other beads and creations!

You can custom order a cheerleader bead for your little one over at her Etsy store too.
Marjorie welcomes custom orders and her customer service is the best!
She's so helpful and affordable!

Don't forget to have a look at threemoonbabies' blog too!
Right now she has a post up with some of her cool beads on necklaces - her pretty little Darling Stinker is modeling them - awww!!

SIX more days until The Princess and the Frog hits the theaters!!

Happy Holidays!

StumbleUpon.com

3 comments:

Marjorie said...

I LOVE them! They turned out so great! I can't wait to see what you do with the cheer bead. Thanks for everything!

Katie said...

Cute Cute Cute! I can't wait to take Mia to see it! She's been so excited for that movie to come out. I made her a froggy bean bag from lil blue boo :) Love the bracelets. OK, so I made Mia a REALLY cute apron today and I actually made up my own pattern. I'll have to email you pics when I'm completely done with it. I used Heather Bailey and Amy Butler fabric. I think I'm up to doing projects again :)

Unknown said...

Would you consider making these to sell? I am having a princess Tiana tea party for my daughter and I LOVE them!! remyindianhair@gmail.com

Joyce

Related Posts with Thumbnails