Tuesday, May 26, 2009

LeAnn's Senior Pics

Since I talked about the Senior pictures I took of LeAnn in two posts I decided to create a post with some of the pictures I took of her four years ago. These are the pictures Kelsey loves of LeAnn (me too!) and was always begging me to take some of her "just like LeAnn"! Unlike Kelsey, I had to make LeAnn pose for me! If I would've left the picture-making decision up to her, she wouldn't have let me take so many! Isn't that unfair?! That time, it was me begging her to keep shooting! I have no idea why - LeAnn is very photogenic and takes beautiful pictures!

The year LeAnn graduated was the year I got my fine Canon Digital Rebel XT 8MP Digital SLR Camera and ever since, I'm practically never without it! I haul it just about everywhere with me. It's gotten so beat up 'cause I'm not nearly as gentle with it as I should be. But despite all my abuse, it's still going strong and taking excellent pictures!

I've added a batttery grip (I highly recommend you buy one for your SLR!) and a unique
Recycled Seatbelt/Vintage Marigold Camera Strap I got from a super store, Souldier Straps that I found on Etsy. They sell straps for guitars, cameras, and they even make belts! Go check 'em out.

I'm so proud of my camera (can you tell?!), I should take a picture of it - but what camera will do it justice? Maybe the Canon EOS 40D 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera I've been salivating over lately? Hmmmm..... it's a thought. Lol!

Anywho, here's some pictures of my beautiful girl, Yam (Serenity's nickname for her)!


All my pictures are taken outdoors since I don't have a studio or anything! So the picture of LeAnn standing in front of the horses is real! I had her climb up a ditch/embankment and pose pretty for me! Paige, my sister, is in the car; she was too scared to get out 'cause there were "No Trespassing" signs posted. Instead, she helped by saying, "Here horsie, horsie"! Too funny!




These were some of the last shots and LeAnn was getting so aggravated 'cause she didn't want to take pictures anymore. I snapped off the picture on the top left while she was fussing at me. I think it came out pretty neat! The one on the top right was also taken in-between her fussing at me. I'd interrupt her and say "Smile!" - so she'd stop her gripping and flash me a smile - then start right back up again! Lol! I enjoy picking on Yam a lot - it's so much fun! The picture on the bottom right is a real smile. As she was climbing down the train car, something me or Paige said made her smile so I got lucky when I captured this shot!




These were also taken by Terrebonne General under the overpass that goes across the Intracoastal Canal.



This one was taken in our backyard on top of a friend's old truck. I love this one!

Looks like I'll be taking Bethany's (Kelsey's older sister) pictures next!

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

crystal_crtr2 said...

I love all of your pictures. You really do a good job capturing the essence of the person.

Angie - treasuresfortots@gmail.com said...

Thank you so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails