Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dragonfly Dress

I LOVE courtneycourtney's dresses! I just can't seem to get enough of them! They are so cool, unique and VERY comfortable. Here's Serenity wearing her newest dress:



Isn't the dragonfly print just darling?! Courtney does all her own silkscreens and designs herself so it makes each dress special and a one of a kind find! Did you know she was Cool Mom Picks of the year for 2008?!

Her newest silkscreen design is a pair of orange cowboy boots. Of course, I had to buy Serenity a dress with the new design! You can check the dress out here. It's designed a little differently - it has little cap sleeves instead of flutter sleeves. I love the flutter sleeves because since it gets so hot down here in the summer, I figured the flutter sleeves would be cooler. But I really like the look of this dress, so I'll just let her wear something else on our hottest days. I'll have pictures up of Serenity wearing it as soon as I get it.

Don't forget to go have a look-see on Courtney's blog for all her latest updates and her newest post of Serenity!

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

courtneycourtney said...

I ABSOLUTELY love her! and these shots!
Your sewing skills are unreal, what a lucky babe to have such a talented mom!

Related Posts with Thumbnails