Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pinterest is addicting!!


I just signed up to Pinterest today!

I've heard about it before today, but didn't really know what it was about.

Last night I stumbled across it and was hooked let me tell you!

One of my followers on Facebook, Lanetta's Creations, sent me an invitation and I've been glued to my computer ever since!!




It's so visual!

I love how the pictures of each interest are so prominent and the titles are itty bitty tiny.
So much easier to cruise through quickly and see as much as possible in a small amount of time.




It helps me to keep track of all my favorite tutorials, kid stuff, recipes - whatever really and access them quickly.

Then you get to flip through everything fast (or slowly) to find what you like best too!




However getting caught my boards caught up with all my favorites might take some time - like I said soooo addicting!!

If you haven't signed up yet, what have you been waiting for?!
Need an invitation? Just email me and I'll send you one!

Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest once you join too:

Follow Me on Pinterest


Have Fun!

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

Kama said...

It is addicting. I've been doing it for like a week and I check it all the time. I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails