Friday, March 2, 2012

It's FRIDAY!


We have a big weekend planned!

Bowling, eating out, a birthday in AL - and who knows what else we might decide to do?! 

My husband is finally back after almost two months in Brazil and we are going to make the most of his short time home!

Serenity and I missed him so much!

Serenity's pink zebra-striped petite pettiskirt is one I found on sale from Oopsy Daisy Baby a few days ago.
It has an adjustable light denim waistband and it sparkles!
She can't stop twirling!


Serenity's Paperlili shirt was a present from a friend for her 5th birthday last October.
I added the funky little matching ribbon bows at her shoulders.


Oh she so loves this outfit!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


Have fun!

StumbleUpon.com

3 comments:

melifaif said...

So so cute. My girl LOVES a good twirly skirt....and that one definitely fits the bill. Fab!!! Have a nice weekend...

Savannah said...

Your little one is just so precious! Love following your blog and seeing her cute little face in my Google Reader. Makes my day!

Angie - treasuresfortots@gmail.com said...

Thanks y'all!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails