Thursday, December 16, 2010

Crochet Waldorf Doll Sweater Pattern


I love the sweet little knitted sweaters for Waldorf dolls, but I haven't knitted in years and I remember it took me forever to make anything!

I really wanted to make one for Serenity's doll, so I decided to create a my own little sweater but crocheting it instead - since I'm much better at that and could probaby make a Waldorf doll sweater pretty quick.


After some practice sweaters and a bit of tweaking, I came up fun and easy pattern. It's very simple (no sewing pieces together), and could probably be completed by most in a couple of hours or less.

One day though, I still want to try actually knitting a doll sweater - even if it takes me three times longer than crocheting!




You can find my pattern for sell at my Treasures for Tots Big Cartel store:

Have fun!



StumbleUpon.com

6 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [09 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Katie said...

So So cute Angie! it's nice to see a new post :) Bracelet for Christmas stocking?? If not no worries, I'm just trying to figure out what to put in Mia's stocking! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [20 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

kasthurirajam said...

beautiful

coolkids said...

adorable dolls! New follower of your blog. thecoolkidsblog.com

Language Friendly said...

Happy New Year!! We would like to be friends with you! Follow us on http://travelwithmichael.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails